Come and Work With Us!
At Recover, we are always on the lookout for talented people with a passion for the environment to come and join our team. If you’re interested in working with us, then please browse our current vacancies or get in touch to see how you can become an EcoMove comrade.
Check Out Our Latest Vacancies
Apprenticeship & Internships
We’re building a culture where personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth.
If you’re interested in growing your career and taking part in an apprenticeship or internship with us, then we’d love to hear from you!
The Perks & Benefits
of working at Recover
We believe strongly in creating a positive environment for our employees, and rewarding creativity and hard work.
Here are just a few of the many perks to working at Recover:
- Free Access to your own Electric Transport – All team members get free access to our EV products, they can also take part in our subsidised transport scheme and save money on their commute!.
- Training provided – Recover will book and pay for your ADR training and ensure you have access to any course you believe will help your personal development.
- Never work on your birthday! – It’s your day, enjoy it! Team members are never expected to work on their birthday.
- Commission & bonuses – We reward our employees with a generous commission on annual sales and have introduced a team bonus scheme at Christmas.
- Free Work Equipment – You came here to work, not spend! We ensure that all staff members get brand new gear, and are fully kitted with all the tech they need!
- Monthly Team Socials – We believe strongly in work/life balance, and in order to ensure that our employees get the chance to let their hair down, we have monthly team socials, where work is never the topic of conversation!
- Free ADR Training – We work with very dangerous materials, we offer full ADR training for free!
Diversity & Inclusion
To us, diversity and inclusion are more than just words, they are at the heart of what we do. We strive to create a workplace that not only welcomes diversity but celebrates it!
We believe strongly that in order to serve a diverse community, we also need to create one of our own, where anyone is welcome both to join and grow.
Whoever you are… Welcome!
Recover is part of the EcoMove EV Group. Since opening in 2018 EcoMove have made strides in our mission to bring affordable electric personal transport to the mainstream UK market. With all of our gear being lithium-ion powered we noted a gap in the recycling market.
Recover’s future plans include going national with our service offering, therefore we are always looking for fresh faces to join the fold, so we’d love for you to join us!